The conference runs for three days whereafter there are lots more…
21 – 23 May, 2017 – COI Reconciliation Conference
Three days of intense exploration, debate and discussions:
- Why the need for reconciling by Judah and Ephraim?
- What is Biblical Redemption and Reconciliation really about?
- How can Reconciliation come about?
- What are the Stumbling Blocks and how do we overcome them?
- What can we learn from previous failures and disruptive Division?
- Partake in the Setting of Goals to achieve Reconciliation.
24 May, 2017 – Jerusalem March
Join Jerusalem Day International March to celebrate the liberation of Jerusalem, returning to Jewish control in 1967 after nearly 000 years.
25, 26 May, 2017 – Shomron (Samaria)
Day-Tours to Historic Shomron (Samaria) – theOriginal Bible Heart Land.
27 May, 2017 – Shabbat Meals
An opportunity to share Shabbat Festive Meals with Israeli families.
28, 29, 30 May, 2017 – preceding Shavuot in Jerusalem
Experience Jerusalem in Shavuot Festive Mood. Walk the streets … Mix with the people … enjoy the festivities.
31 May, 2017 – Shavuot in Jerusalem
Shavuot in Jerusalem – a day when the entire infrastructure stops.
What else you may gain at this Conference…
- Personally experience and share the Final week of the Counting of the Omer in Jerusalem.
- Share the now glaring Secrets revealed by Scripture, by Chazal (Writings of the Jewish Sages througout Time) and by Current Events and Signs across the World.
- Connect with like minded souls from across the Globe, with COI Team, Rabbis; eye-to eye meeting between members of the two Houses in congenial, spiritual surroundings.
- Share the Shabbat festive Meal with Israeli families on Sabbath eve, preceding the Day of Shavuot.
- Join the International March of Nations through Jerusalem, celebrating the liberation of Jerusalem in 1967 after 2000 years, to now prepare Jerusalem for the Final Redemption.
- Traditional Shavuot Celebration ceremonies in Israel.
- Special Tours to the Mount of Blessing in Shomron (Samaria) where Avraham received the first Divine Blessing of a mighty Kingdom for his desendants who will form innumerable masses of people from many nations. Discover and stand on the True Mt. of Blessings at Elon Moreh (not the traditional version) and enjoy the 360 degree view that Avraham was shown by God (for a glimpse from near the summit, see the Main Page of this Site).
- Visit Joshua’s Altar on Mt Eval, above the Tomb of Yoseph … the future Venue for Recovenanting by Returning Ephraim (conditional on official accessibility of the venue).
- Visit Sebastia in Shomron, the ancient Capitol of the Ten Tribes where Jezebel reigned and was slayed (conditional on official accessibility of the venue).
E-mail (send us your Tel. number).